About Lifestyle Meals
Our menu items (avg cost $5.50 each) accommodates those who enjoy delicious food while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. If you are simply tired of cooking or going out to eat, then select your favorite meals to enjoy at work or the comfort of your own home! For your convenience, Lifestyle Meals has calculated the nutritional information for you – a convenient way to eat healthy. Each delicious meal is well under 30% fat, high in fiber, 3-5 ounces of lean protein, low glycemic index (helping you maintain a healthy carbohydrate intake), seasoned to perfection, and the menu changes each week to insure variety. These Chef prepared meals can be picked up, or delivered straight to your home or workplace! With our once a week ordering system, you will receive meals on Monday for the entire week.
How to Order, How to Pay and How to get Your Food
· To receive a weekly Menu, give us a call or email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Receive the Weekly Menu by Wednesday & return your order by Sunday, 9pm.
· Email your order to email: email@example.com . If you cannot email your order, please call (719)213-6790. Please do not fax your orders.
· Meals are prepared on Sunday, delivered on Monday - Tuesday or available for pick-up on Monday. We do not guarantee delivery by any certain time on Monday or Tuesday….please do not plan on your delivery for lunch!
· You can pick-up your meals anytime between 10am and 3pm. Please enter thru the back door (Maine Cellar City Club entrance). The front doors remain locked during business hours, if we do not have a function booked. Call(828)345.6246 for directions.
· Have your money ready for delivery, this allows us to stay on schedule
· If you are having your meals delivered to your home and you will not be home, kindly leave a cooler on your front porch with a check inside.
· Questions: (828)345.6246
· Lunch/Dinner meals: $5.50 Breakfast Meals: $3.50 Snacks: $1.50-$3.50
Prices INCLUDES tax
· Delivery: FREE within a 5 mile radius of Market on Main (please make sure you are in our delivery area) Minimum order for delivery is $25 per person. No minimum for pickup orders.
· We accept personal checks (payable to Market on Main), Visa, MasterCard & American Express and of course, cash. If paying with credit card, you will need to call to prearrange. All returned checks will be charged $35.
Tips for enjoying your food from Lifestyle Market Meals.
Simply store your Lifestyle meals in the refrigerator until you are ready to eat them.
*Heat in the microwave when appropriate and enjoy fresh meals at your convenience.
· For optimum freshness, refrigerate your meals at 38 degrees upon receiving them.
· Remove delicate meats or shrimp to prevent overcooking while denser foods heat, requiring longer times in the microwave. Each microwave heats differently, so please take care when heating. We recommend heating on a medium-to-medium high level.
· Foods packaged in clear plastic containers are microwaveable.
· All meals can be frozen.
· We recommend either eating or freezing your meal within 5 days from the date your meals are delivered.
Lifestyle Market Meals Commitment to You
Our commitment to quality, freshness, taste, presentation and customer service is most important to us. We value and encourage your comments, criticisms and compliments!
Download our App for free. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on your handheld devices running system icon, and install. You can order right from your phone! Make sure to allow push notifications to receive special offers from Lifestyle Meals.
1-Firecracker Salmon: Salmon fillets in a tasty, tangy sauce with a little heat! Served with vegetable fried rice. Delicious! Cal: 407, Fat: 21g, Carbs: 30g (fiber 1g), Protein: 29g$5.50
2-Chicken Minis: This lightened version of chicken cordon bleu remains tres dé licieuse despite a modest amount of fat. Chicken stuffed with a delectable combination of savory ham and mellow Swiss cheese, will quickly become one of your favorites topped with a light carbonara sauce! Served with twice baked potatoes and vegetable.Cal: 389, Fat: 13g, Carbs: 26g (fiber 2g), Protein: 15g$5.50
3-Chicken Marsala: Chicken breasts are lightly coated with flour and then baked with mushrooms, Marsala wine and finished with a hint of lemon and parsley. Served with roasted redskins and green beans. Cal: 341, Fat: 25g, Carbs: 23g, (fiber 4g) Protein: 40g, Sodium 308g$5.50
4-Skinny White Chicken Lasagna: Beware! Extremely tasty!! This will truly become one of your favorites. Noodles snuggled between fresh spinach, tomatoes, low-fat cottage cheese, part-skim mozzarella, lean chicken and a low-fat creamy chicken yogurt sauce. Cal: 474, Fat: 14.3g, Carbs: 28g, (fiber 1g) Protein: 19g $5.50
5-Spinach and artichoke Pasta- Artichoke hearts, spinach, garlic, mushrooms and thyme are tossed with whole wheat pasta. Then we cover it all with our signature yogurt Alfredo sauce. Cal: 505, Fat: 26g, Fiber: 3g, Carbs: 54g, Protein: 5g, Sugars: 8g $5.50
6-Stromboli Casserole: Sink your teeth into this ooey-gooey cheesy dish loaded with Italian sausage, peppers, onions and mushrooms! If want to placate your pizza cravings without going overboard, this casserole will do the trick! Cal: 382, Fat: 21g, Carbs: 15g, (fiber 1g) Protein: 21g $5.50
7-Baked Steak: A great makeover on a traditional favorite! A creamy pepper gravy nicely flavors tender beef. Served over potatoes and a side of vegetables. Cal: 504, Fat: 25g, Carbs: 31g (fiber 2.2g), Protein: 33g
8-Joe’s Sloppy Pot Pie: A twist on a true original! Everyone’s favorite Sloppy Joes baked with a crunchy cornbread topping. Yummy! Cal: 455, Fat: 26g, Carbs: 39g (fiber 3g), Protein: 37g $5.50
9-Chicken Salad Scoop or Wrap: A large scoop of lean chicken, craisins and walnuts served with a side of whole-wheat crackers or wrapped up around a whole-wheat tortilla….your choice! Cal: 290/355, Fat: 12g/15g, Carbs: 25g/29 (fiber 2g), Protein: 16g
Lifestyle Meals is a part of Market on Main. Any email correspondence from lifestyle meals will be branded with the icon above to signify the communication is with the Lifestyle Meals program.
10-Fruit Scone: Chef's choice. Could be blueberry, raspberry, apple....depends on which fruit looks the best and is available. Whatever John chooses, it will be decadent! Nutrition is based on 2 scones. Cal: 250: Fat: 5g, Carbs: 32g (fiber 1.2g) Protein: 6g----$3.50
11-Steel Cut Oats: Heart healthy steel cut oats are soaked overnight to create a creamy breakfast cereal. We mix in cranberries and walnuts to add some texture and then sweeten them up with light amber honey. This is the perfect way to start your morning! Cal: 340, Fat: 6g, Carbs: 49, Fiber: 9g, Protein: 14g $3.50
12-Egg Quesadilla: This recipe contains plenty of lean protein, low in saturated fat, and is loaded with fiber and other healthy nutrients. Try it for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Made with Egg Beaters, a Colby jack cheese blend, with a touch of salsa on a whole-wheat tortilla. Cal: 340, Fat: 17g, Carbs: 23 (fiber 8g), Protein: 26g
13-Berry Cheesecake Pudding: A simple snack that packed full of protein. Mixed berries and smooth cheesecake pudding will satisfy your sweet tooth and your hunger. Cal: 125, Fat: 1g, Carbs: 13, Protein: 14g
14-Garden Salad- A fresh green salad with carrots, tomatoes, and cucumbers served with house dressing. Great for a snack or to serve with dinner! Cal: 200, Fat: 5g (only the dressing), Fiber: 8g, Protein: 1g, $3.50